Free-standing cabinet RTA
Welded skeleton with demountable side panels and back panel, IP 20, loading capacity 1200/1500 kg
Strengthened skeletonCold-rolled steel 1,3 mm.
Sliding rail fixed at four pointsCold-rolled steel 2,5 mm.
Triton handleJust by replacing the plastic inlet (is not part of supply) you can choose classic or half-cylindric lock. Patent: PUV 2013-27443.
Wider body railsWider rails in the body of a cabinet are intended for an additional installation of 19“ power management panels, which afterwards do not occupy space within the cabinet. Thanks to this smart solution of gripping, it does not block sliding servers even for the 600 mm cabinet type. In addition to this solution the A5 version (at the end of the cabinet code) is characterized by break-out blanking panels for possible cable input and management in between neighbouring cabinets.
Perforated skeleton railsSquare perforation for the captive nuts alongside whole height of the rail in the unit span allows additional accessory installation.
Laser unit marking19“ vertical rails (zinc-coated 2 mm cold-rolled steel) are laser marked at every installation unit.
Main earthing point M8
Hook-on hingesStandard hinges can be replaced by comfortable to use hook-on version
BondingAll deteachable parts are bonded in accordance to appropriate standard.
Break-out cable entriesLarge amout to cable entries allows comfortable installation cable also as patch-rocd guiding.
Fringe edgeSupply includes 1 m.
800 mm wide cabinets15U - 47 U height
Flex frameCabinets with 800 mm width have system, which allows installation of sliding rails in a span of 19“,21“ and 23“.
RAC-VP-D5x-X1horizontal cable management
RAX-VP-Vxx-X2vertical cable management in skeleton
Power distribution units installed in skeletonPossibility of installing PDU in cabinet´s skeleton rails using holders (optional accessory).
RAC-IP-X01-X1 for 600mm wide cabinets
RAC-IP-X02-X1 for 800mm wide cabinets
profile for mounting to the door, rear cover …..........................…. 4x
blanking panel in the bottom part …………………...............……. 12x
blanking panel in the top part for 600mm wide cabinet ……...…. 13x
blanking panel in the top part for 800mm wide cabinet …...….… 15x
Load increase from 1200 to 1500 kg
19“ rail strength member RAX-VR-Txx-X2Close profile ( 4 pcs ) - 1,5 mm cold-rolled steel. It increases the loading capacity of the cabinet up to 1500 kg.
Recommended strengthening kit RAX-VR-Txx-YxKit for 800 mm wide cabinets increase cabinet stability and provide cable management.
• 19" free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection
• Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm)
• Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels
– Single or double doors in all metal versions, perforated (80 % and 86 % air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet
– Preparation for installation of vertical cable management panels and power distribution units, including mounting brackets, to the frame of the cabinet
– Preparation for joining the cabinets together
– A5 and A7 version have a breakout cable entries in the frame for the cabling between cabinets
• The maximum recommended load of cabinet is 1200 kg, maximum load of the door is 20 kg.
• The racks are designed for installation of data and telecommunication equipment and distribution systems
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the earthing wire.
• Can be mounted on castors and levelling feet (models A1 and A5)
• Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
• Operating environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load)
– Installing devices which may negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment.
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
Installation of the cabinet
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet (included in the supply of the cabinet).
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a protective frame (both are included in the supply of the cabinet).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations
Certificate and conformity
• This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).