Free-standing cabinet RZA
Cabinet can be disassembled, welded parts easily bolt together, IP20, capacity up to 400 kg.
A big cabinet and little door space – that’s exactly what the RZA cabinet was designed for. Thanks to the design of its individual parts and a sophisticated method of assembly using Tap-Tide screws, it has the same high capacity and stability as the welded version.
Breakout-type blanking panels
A large opening in the top covered with a breakout-type blanking panel enables mounting and removal of a Triton fan unit from outside of the cabinet without a need of using screws.
Flexible door opening
Door for fan units
Castors, levelling feet
• 19“ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection
• Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
• Cabinet construction:
– Steel frame joined by bolts from welded parts, with removable side panels
– Single or double doors in variants fully-metal, perforated (80 % and 86 % air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
• These cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded
with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
• Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
• Operation environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both are included in the delivery).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, number of certificate 11.398.142, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in
accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).