Server cabinet RDE
Welded server cabinet prepared for the installation of independent air-conditioning units, IP54, capacity 1800 kg.
Loading capacity 1800 kg
Protection against dust and humidity IP54
Wider body rails
Server cabinet with an IP54 protection
STRENGTHENED VERTICAL RAILS
PLACING IN CABINET ROW
• Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
• Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels fixed by screws
– Single or double doors sealed by foam gasket in variants fully-metal or glazed with safety tempered glass 4mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet. To achieve needed protection the doors with 3-point locking system are standard for this model.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
• These cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
• Cable openings placed in the top and bottom part of the cabinet are secured by dismountable blanking panels.
• Operation environment:
– Industrial, office
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both are included in the delivery).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed 2:2012.