• Frame is intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
• There is one M8 screw placed at the side wall of the frame to connect the bonding.
• The blanking panel is on the rear side of the frame.
• Operating environment:
– The frame is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the frame and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the frame is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load).
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the frame or the installed equipment.
– Change of the construction or design of the frame.
Installation of the frame
• Frame is to be hanged on the wall.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the frame,it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.