SWING - cabinet with swing frame
Welded cabinet with swing frame developed for installation of audio and video equipment of all specifications. IP30, capacity 300?kg.
Triton has been producing own handles for free-standing cabinets several years already. Patent: PUV 2009-22086.
Flexible frame opening
Swing frame opening system allows its opening angle of 135 °. The maximum depth of the installed equipment is 400mm.
The interior of the cabinet is effectively cooled by air flowing through two large perforated openings in the rear wall of the cabinet covered by filter. Triton ventilation unit, for which is prepared hole in the ceiling, is ready to further extend cooling.
Max load 300 kg
Swing frame can be loaded with up to 300 kg, thanks to heavy-duty wheel positioned against the rotation axis of the frame.
• Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels fixed by scews from inside of the cabinet. Above and below back panel are ventilation grids covered by filter.
– 19“ swing frame in front of the cabinet is supported by heavy-duty wheel, load capacity of the frame is 300 kg. Maximum depth of the device that can be installed in swing frame is 400 mm.
– Single door in variants fully-metal, perforated (80% air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4mm can be only at the front of the cabinet.
– Door and 19“ swing frame has independent locking systems, on request with a different keys.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 μm.
• The racks are designed for installation of data and telecommunication equipment and distribution systems, audio-video system or similar equipment.
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
• As optional accessory is available mounting plate on the rear wall for installation technologies. Code on request.
• Operation environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
• To ensure the maximal recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor with hard surface suitable for wheel utilization.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.