Wall-mounted cabinet RBA - two-sectioned
Two-sectioned welded wall cabinet. IP30, capacity 30 kg.
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
DoorThe cabinet has fully glass door in standard. It can be steel or perforated if required.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed and re-mounted to change the direction of opening.
Easy accessConstruction of the cabinet enables easy access to the rear cabinet section. You can easily open the front part of the cabinet after unlocking side lock. All parts are bonded together.
LocksDoor lock and back hinged section have in the standard version the same key.
Adjustable vertical railsOne pair of vertical 19“ rails is freely adjustable in any depth of the cabinet. This simplifies mounting of the device and organisation of connecting cables.
Breakout-type blanking panelsCable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are ready in the top, bottom and rear part of the cabinet. In the supply, there is a fringe edge and a blanking panel with a brush to seal the cabinet opening against dust penetration.
VentilationThe RBA type A6* has 6 break-out blanking panels for the installation of ventilation units RAx-CH-X2x-X1 or fans RAX-CH-X07-X9 (up to 3 in top and 3 in bottom part of the cabinet). The RBA cabinet provides with a possibility to install an equipment, which has never been cooled enough before. Such equipment could be only installed into free standing cabinets before.
- 19“ two-sectioned wall-mounted cabinet with IP30 protection
- Cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two sliding vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems..
- The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- An A6 version has several openings in the top and bottom part of the cabinet which allow to install ventilation units and which are covered with break-out blanking panels.
• Operating environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both are included in the delivery).
• Both cabinet sections are joined with a lock accessible from the side of the cabinet.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is certified by TÜV SÜD Czech, certification number 11.398.136, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).